Rapper and director, Ice Cube says actor and comedian, Chris Tucker, is in the works to appear in a sequel to the “Friday” series that launched his career.
Chris Tucker, has had a long hiatus from the film industry with the exception of three “Rush Hour” movie but has returned to doing stand-up comedy.
The speculation is over … Ice Cube has finally confirmed he’s resurrecting the ‘Friday’ franchise … telling TMZ the goal is to bring back the entire ORIGINAL cast … including Chris Tucker.
A rep for Cube Vision Productions tells us … “Absolutely yes the studio is in the process of getting the entire original cast to do another ‘Friday.'”
Read More At TMZ
Man Stabbed At Airport, Gets On Flight Anyway
Is Obama Finally Seizing The Moment?
Also On WTPS 1240 AM:
8 photos Launch gallery
1. Bernie Mac of The Bernie Mac Show
1 of 8
2. Uncle Phil of The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air
2 of 8
3. James Evans Sr. of Good Times
3 of 8
4. Bill Cosby of The Cosby Show
4 of 8
5. Rev Run of Rev Run’s House
5 of 8
6. George Jefferson of The Jeffersons
6 of 8
7. Carl Winslow of Family Matters
7 of 8
8. Michael of My Wife And Kids
8 of 8