Nearly five years after its inception, NewsOne — the #1 source of news for Black America — is getting a much-needed upgrade to its design and capabilities. We’ve redesigned the homepage with the look, feel, and capabilities of a true news site, to give our loyal readers and new visitors all the more reason to visit NewsOne.com daily.
Launching live on Wednesday, April 30, check out a sneak peek of the layout here.
With our new design, NewsOne will actively program each section of the page with the latest news as it happens and prominently display our many original features, multimedia, opinion pieces, and editorials.
- Trending Topics: Stay on top of what’s important, popular, or breaking in the news no matter where you are on NewsOne.com
- The Big Stories: We created two sections to display NewsOne’s original features, including in-depth investigative stories, original interviews, or op-eds and news analysis.
- NewsOne On TV One: Catch up on clips from “NewsOne Now” and appearances by the show’s host Roland Martin.
- On the Corner: NewsOne’s original video franchise, featuring the voice of our audience.
- Good News: They say “if it bleeds, it leads” but that doesn’t mean we can’t have good news on the main page.
- WTH?!: Those stories you can’t help sharing on Facebook and talking about around the water cooler.
Who We Are
Founded in 2008, NewsOne is the #1 news site for Black America and the Black world. Covering local, national, and international issues with political, entertainment, sports, and crime lenses, NewsOne has become a leader in the Internet news space, informing and entertaining the masses. NewsOne follows the heartbeat of the Black world and champions relevant topics, events, and hot-button topics for our audience up to the minute. With over 2.4 million unique visitors and over 8 million page views per month, NewsOne is truly the destination for breaking news for Black America.